Previous Blog Posts

Saturday 30 April 2016

21 Questions!

Hello and good morning/afternoon/evening!
To give a little intro to me and to kick this blog off, I thought I'd do a little Q&A 
1. What's your name? Hannah Bailey.
2. Single or taken? Taken - I married Mr Bailey last year (2015)!
3. What's your current car? A blue Ford Fiesta
4. Favourite food? Mexican... ariiiba!
5. Birthday? 29th July.
6. Occupation? A customer service team leader.
7. When was the last time you cried? This Wednesday due to a trapped nerve in my back 
8. Do you have any siblings? Yes - one older sister and one older brother.
9. What's your home town? Prestatyn, North Wales.
10. What's your current location? Bristol, England.
11. What's your favourite film? Cartoon wise would be Fern Gully (amazing!), as an alternative it would have to be Deep Impact (so sad :( )
12. What's your favourite cereal? Definitely Crunchy Nut by Kellogs.
13. Where have you been on holiday? Lake District, Angelsey, Paris, Edinburgh, Mexico and New York!
14. Favourite beauty product? I'm obsessed with lipsticks and blushers at the moment 
15. What things are you looking forward to this year? One of my best friends hen do and wedding, one of my other best friends having her first baby, one last Christmas in our rented apartment before we'll have enough money to buy somewhere.
16. What do you want to achieve in this year? A start in a significantly healthier lifestyle and to push harder and develop myself further in work! Also to focus on creating a blog as a way to destress and give me a chance to talk about things I enjoy without boring Mr Bailey!
17. What's your favourite colour? Pink.
18. Who do you look up to? My mum and my dad (my dad always says you can waste time but never make up time.. a valuable life lesson I always take with me and my mum because she is amazing!), my boss as she does such a good job and also knows how to get the best from me and finally inspirational women who set up, run, maintain and develop their own business's with such confidence & skill.
19. Do you have any childrenNo
20. Whose your favourite author? Alexandra Potter.
21. What are you doing for the rest of the day? Going to get up and move around some more (due to my old lady back) and pop to the shops for some foooood!
Well I hope the above gives a little insight to who I am  :) Answer your favourite question/questions in the comments box below as well as leaving  your blog links too :)
Hannah
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews