Previous Blog Posts

Sunday 29 May 2016

***Asda Homewear Haul - Bedroom Edition***

 Welcome to Sunday :)

I have a love/hate relationship with Asda - I love our local store as it has so many different things, I hate our local store as I can never go in and just get what I intend to get.. the home section ALWAYS drags me in (this is the excuse I feed to Mr B anyway haha!).

Asda homeware is really affordable and of really good quality and our local store in Bedminster (Bristol) has a really good selection.
Last weekend bought payday around and coupled with my mammoth clean of the flat, new bedding and accessories were clearly required, obviously!


 My new purchases were:

George Home Stippled Floral Duvet Set  - £14.00
Really colourful, soft and pretty. Comes with two pillow cases and a popper shutting duvet cover.


George Home Pillowcases (2pk) - £2.00 and Kingsize Fitted Sheet - £7.00
Plain coral pillow cases and sheet to bring out the small amount of coral in the duvet set - it's a really nice fresh colour to have in the bedroom!
2 x George Home Pink Woven Check Cushion 43cm x 43cm - £6.00 Each
Soft, good quality, pretty colourful. For £6.00 each (down from £8.00 each in the sale), these are really good value for money.

1 x George Home Chenille Floral Butterfly Cushion 43cm x 43cm - £8.00
This is one of the prettiest cushions I have ever laid eyes on - and such a statement piece! I love it :)





Yankee Candle Simply Home (Medium Jar) in Bemuda Beach - £9.00
This smells like old-school Opal Fruits!! OMG this takes me right back to probably infant school, going to the little newsagent shop for an after-school treat. Opal Fruits, Opal Fruits, Opal Fruits!!!! I think that's all it needs to sell this scent...Opal Fruits!! And such a good sent for Spring/Summer :)

 I absolutely love my new bits of bobs (and even Mr B admitted he was a fan - winning!!)  but I will have to wait until next payday to venture out :)

Happy Sunday :)
Hannah
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews