Previous Blog Posts

Saturday 28 May 2016

Sephora Haul - Portugal Edition

Good morning :)

On our trip to Portugal (click here for the blog post!) I realised that there was a Sephora store close by to Praia Da Rocha where we were staying - so much so I scheduled a day around visiting the Aqua Shopping Centre it was situated in - This is coming from a person who has only visited Sephora once and it was at a time when I had a very limited interest in make up therefore I did not make the most of visiting the New York store..boo!!


Sadly there were no Becca products or Kat Von D so I'm going to have to add these to my birthday list BUT I did pick up a few bits and bobs :)

I've always wanted Benefit's Hoola however I haven't yet been able to part with that amount of money for a bronzer but when I got to the till, there it sat shouting 'buy me Hannah, buy me!'. A cutesy mini version, in a mini box, with a mini brush - How could I refuse?!? And it makes me feel like a Giant.. bonus! 
It's such a nice subtle shade and I can't to use it properly :)

I bought an anti-fatigue and energizing sheet mask. After seeing a lot of bloggers and vloggers using sheet masks, I'm not quite sure how I feel about the prospect of looking like the killer Jason from Friday the 13th....


Next up, I popped the famous Beauty Blender in my basket. I've just bought the Real Techniques sponge before holiday so I'm looking forward to giving both a try to see how they compare and I'll do a future post on this once I've given them both a good run!

With no chance of a Kat Von D liquid lipstick becoming mine, I chose Sephora's own brand Cream Lipstain in shade 03 - this is gorgeous, bright but not 'in your face crazy bright' and lasts really well.
It's a little drying but very easy to touch up and reapply where necessary  - I believe I have  a new favourite :)




And finally, again from Sephora's own brand, a shimmery gold/bronze delight in eye shadow form :) They had soo many shades of eyeshadow to choose from, and equally lots that I wanted to buy so I settled for a wearable shade and I'm looking forward to using this soon!



All in all, it was a small Sephora haul and the staff were really nice - Now I just can't wait to do a birthday order from the US of A!!

Happy Saturday :)
Hannah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews