Previous Blog Posts

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Garnier Nutrisse Creme Review - Shade 6 Light Brown

Evening :)

Following a hectic work day after the bank holiday weekend it's pamper time (aka time to get your roots under control)!

I'm a natural blonde, or I was when I was 15 (12 years ago!). Much to mum's disgust,  this is when I discovered the world of hair dye, starting off with SHOCKING PINK chunky strips  (where I probably, pretty much guaranteed, gave her a heart attack...whoops!).

Moving on through the years I've been all shades of brown, bluey black, orange, back to blonde, brown with a blonde chunk in the side -  it looked good honest!, green, grey (by accident) and bright red. Luckily I've not ventured too close to the green look 

Where I've deviated from Garnier from time to time, it's always been my go-to dye product and I can say that I've personally never had a problem or reaction to any of the Nutrisse range (making sure I always try and complete the safety test first!).

Bringing it to present day I've been using shade 6 Light Brown for the past 8 or so months and I love it. I let my roots grow a fair bit (due to laziness) but I never get a two tone look with this shade when I touch up (my natural colour nowadays is a dull blonde), it smells fairly pleasant as hair dyes go, it's soo easy to use (definitely a cream consistency with minimal dripping), mess in the sink and shower is so easy to clean up and my hair ALWAYS looks shiny afterwards, what more could I want 

 In simple steps:
  • Put on the gloves provided.
  • Squeeze tube labeled B in to the bottle labeled A.
  • Shake well until mixed and break cap off.
  • Apply as instructed on the leaflet and leave for the relevant time.
  • Once time has passed, wet hair and massage a little.
  • Fully rinse until water runs clear, add contents of bottle C (the conditioner) on to your hair as advised.
  • Leave for the advised time, rinse again and dry.. job done!
Long lasting, the shade lasts a good 4 weeks before the root-age takes over fully and it's normally on offer in Asda or Boots on a two boxes for £9 offer,  bargain!

I've never had my hair dyed in a salon and as long as this product keeps me happy I won't have a need to fork out tons of money for a good quality colour 

Let me know if you have any recommendations below (I'm open to colour suggestions)!!

Hannah
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews